TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing an order, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- All orders will be recognized once payment has been made. Please screen shot the payment method and in the reference number please indicate the Order Number OR name of IG account
- We only accept Paynow, Paylah! Or Banks Transfers.
- Collections are available at 46 Kim Yam Road #01-07, The Herencia, S239351. Mondays – Sundays – 12pm-6pm
- To ensure your bakes are transported safely, please handle them with care. We recommend keeping your bakes on a level surface at all times. We have secure by taping the base of the cake board to cake box. Thus the cake will not slip or slide.
- We do provide ice packs, however please head to your next destination as soon as you can as our handcrafted desserts are temperature sensitive.
- Our delivery charges range from $10 – $18 depending on location.
- Deliveries to Sentosa is subject to an additional $8 charge. We do not deliver to Jurong Island, PSA Terminal, Changi Airport Cargo, Mindef Premises or any restricted areas.
- Delivery time slots are only available from Monday to Saturday, 12-6pm.
For a seamless delivery, do ensure that you provide us with the following information:
- Reservation and/or receiver’s details
- 2 contact numbers
- Please inform us one day in advance if yo have any special requests (e.g. Happy Birthday Tag / Happy Anniversary)
We may not be able to fulfil requests on the delivery day itself as items may have been dispatched.
FOR deliveries to Restaurants, Hotels , Chalets, Hospitals:
- A strict 10-minute waiting time applies for every delivery. If deliveries cannot be received by the receiving party during the stipulated 10-minute period, the order will be left outside the door (only applicable if there is access to the apartment/office) or sent back to our store for your collection during our operating hours.
- As for Hospital deliveries, we are not allowed to leave the product with the main reception. Thus the patient’s nurse OR family members OR friends must collect the item on the behalf.
- Re-delivery of $15 will be applied if waiting time is exceeded.
All Deliveries will be made any time between the stipulated time range and we are unable to advise or guarantee arrival by a certain time/time slot as this is subject to traffic and the number of deliveries scheduled on that day.
Cancellation or Amendments:
- Order amendments are not allowed once total order payment has been completed and upon receiving an email that your order is being processed
- Requests sent after operating hours will not be entertained till the next working day.
Cake Decorations and Serving Sizes:
- Slight changes may be made to your cake design (eg placement of toppers) as we see fit for practical and aesthetic purposes.
- Fondant toppers may be packed separately for self-assembly if they cannot be assembled.
- Dowels, straws or skewers may be present for customised cake designs as they provide structural stability to the cakes and are required to secure the cake for transportation.
- Standard cake designs cannot be customised (E.g. removal/addition of decorations, changes to cake colour and etc.)
- Cakes or leftovers kept in the fridge / chiller overnight should be consumed within 3 days of date of collection/delivery.
- Do not keep fresh fruit tarts or glazed cakes in the freezer.
- Madeleine Tree and Ginger Bread Cookie Tree should be consumed within 3 days of collection/delivery.
- Ginger Bread cookie tree needs to be kept in an aircon room ranging from 18degrees – 22degrees.
- Madeleine tree needs to be kept in a fridge/chiller. Allow for the madeleines to come to room temperature before consumption
- If Madeleine tree or Cookie Tree is used as display / decoration, please do not consume.
- We bake in a kitchen that handles wheat, dairy, nut and soy. Our cakes are therefore not recommended for those with allergies.
- We are not a halal-certified patisserie.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which KURA PATISSERIE SINGAPORE (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
(a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- When you interact with us on our websites, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser. We may employ cookies in order for our server to recognise a return visitor as a unique user including, without limitation, monitoring information relating to how a visitor arrives at the website, what kind of browser a visitor is on, what operating system a visitor is using, a visitor’s IP address, and a visitor’s click stream information and time stamp (for example, which pages they have viewed, the time the pages were accessed and the time spent per web page).
- Cookies are small text files stored in your computing or other electronic devices which allow us to remember you or other data about you. The cookies placed by our server are readable only by us, and cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on an electronic device. All web-browsers offer the option to refuse any cookie, and if you refuse our cookie then we do not gather any information on that visitor.
- Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our website.
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;8
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods
or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, we use a validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service provider to process all online payment transactions. Our payment gateway is also on Visa’s Global Compliant Provider and Mastercard’s SDP List. We do not store raw magnetic stripe, card validation code, or PIN block data.
SECTION 6 – COOKIES
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.